Sunday, August 24, 2008

A stupid thing a jerk said this week.

Since Johnny Turk is still laying down the overdubs for Toto and Tom Jacks is useless I have to post stupid things for this week (LOOKING HARD ENOUGH HISSTANK?) Since I'm lazy and this can't really be topped we only have one, from our favorite guy:

There's a Barnes & Noble bookstore in the mall next to this Wal-Mart. I planned to go over to the B&N, spend a little time there (by the way, I got ToyFare there, and the new Masters Classics Skeletor is on the cover, as well as a comprehensive article within, and I am IMPRESSED!) and then return to the Wal-Mart, snag the toys, and do some grocery shopping. Since I am on foot, I did not want to carry heavy and/or perishable food items all the way down to the B&N.

So -- I hid the Halo and the ninja -- WAAAAYYY over in the preschool section behind what looked like some overgrown My Little Ponies. Boxed items. Not entirely sure what they were, but there was room enough behind them.

I get back to the Wal-Mart less than an hour later -- GONE! WTF?! Had they been discovered? THERE!??!? I've hidden stuff for over TEN DAYS at that Wal-Mart and nobody's found it. They're not back on their assigned racks, either.


ARGH MY TOYS AND MY LACK OF STEADY PAY AND A CAR CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS SERIOUS, PEOPLE ARE BUYING TOYS THAT HAVE BEEN WILLED TO ME BY THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.

Also you probably looked hella creepy lurking around the pre-school section hiding things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* Zee o'ter day, while lookin' at zome Star Warz item, I 'eard zome womawn zey "why are there all these grown men in this aisle."

But where else to find zee MILFS but zee toy aisles, no?

Anonymous said...

You gotta remember that these toys are an INVESTMENT just like Betty Boop commemorative plates or a the "Pure Adrenaline Edition" of Point Break on DVD.

Maybe this guy could've retired off the Hit and Run v15/Urine Viper/Dolph Lundgren three pack or whatever it was he was hiding.

Stuart said...

Oh, and I said that last one. My jokes. Don't steal them. And I actually own that version of Point Break, but I've never seen the movie.

Anonymous said...

Tommy needs to join Stashers Anonymous.