Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This shit is giving me a Headache







You know it may have been 16 years ago the last time I took a scriptwriting class, I might just be an out of touch old man who bitterly left the video production field years ago, or maybe I'm just not an idiot, but I think "HE HAULS ASS" and "THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE EXPLODES" aren't good ways to convey action in a script. I wasn't expecting anything good, in fact I was expecting something completely awful but this, this is just embarrassing. I've read almost the entire thing unfortunately and I don't think my mind will recover for a while. It's a horrible mash up of AWFUL sci-fi buzzwords, awful action scenes and horrible dialog and character development. So please, please, do the world a favor and don't go see this when it comes out and help this movie bomb and hopefully kills off any chances of a sequel. I'm not lying when I say horrible dio stories have better dialog then this movie.

Also Cover Girl has like 2 lines of dialog before Storm Shadow kills her OH NO SPOILER ALERT.

Anyway, I'm done digging through this horrible thing, maybe Johnny Turk can take over till his brain melts too. Big thanks to the dude who sent this to us though, secret guy, you're great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I heard that spoiler already. To kill Karolina Kurkova, Storm Shadow must be like totally evil or totally gay, or both.

dv said...

well his theme song is 'Pretty In Pink' according to your friends at Broca Blutch