Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Strange Rumblings In Middle Island

Today I had to get some items on the way back from talkin' serious shit so I stopped into the land of lost children (Middle Island NY Wal-Mart) because fuck it was on the way home. After wandering through the new AC/DC corporate selling out of rock and roll section I somehow ended up in the Joe isle (Muscle memory reflex from my dark dayz) and came across this shit right here:



Yeah thats right, headless LONZO right from the factory, thats some straight racist bullshit right there, all the white folk in the box had they heads attached. Thats some ol' bullshit.

Then on the way to the parking lot, I found a car (a 2001 VW Jetta with no hub-caps) with a plate that makes no atempt at hiding the fact I never want to meet the owner:


Then I left quickly in my car (my cars name is flapjack) then went to friendlys and got a milkshake then voted for a black dude.

HELL YEAH

7 comments:

dv said...

Henry Miller I am now going to take a picture of something terrifying when I go vote and post it as a rival article on Broca Blutch and you will be SORRY

Jaysun said...

I voted for Iggy Pop, natch.

Jaysun said...

And Lonzo's neck is missing the little ball at the top...

SMASH THE STATE...TRULY...NEVER LOSES!

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Jaysuns worth a million in prizes.

dv said...

well i hope my election special makes you feel like the silly little child you are

Jaysun said...

Does Dr. Miller's wife call today 'erection day'?

I'M JOKING!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't think much of anyone with a vanity plate.