Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Very Worst In: Female Custom Figures.

From The Desk Of the Esteemed Doctor Henry Edward Miller:

If theres one facet of the GI Joe customizing world thats sure to propel us into fits of laughter, and haunt our memories for weeks, its the dark, sexless world of Female Customs. Now, not all female customs are bad, most are average, some are even good, but today we will be taking a look at the tattered underbelly of Customizing.

These customs are downright frightening, projecting the image that the creator is some pathetic dork who's never come closer to a woman than crying on his mothers arm because the "Mean people" made fun of him again.

Lets take a look now shall we:




HAM





Because when I think sexy, I think naked children's toys posing on a printed brick background.





Highly trained commands dress like the sluts who walk around car-shows right? Am I right guys?




I like my customs like I like my women, going through puberty and anorexic!





Thats a bathing suit I'd associate with a heavy smokers voice, leathery skin and the stench of beer, the customizer must have used his wife for inspiration.




Dykes on bykes member #3959



Times the owner has masturbated to this: # 12.



"I'll show her, I'll show her, I'll make my own girlfriend, yes...yes...all mine.."
"STEVEN GET THE FUCK UP HERE AND LET OUT THE CAT DAMNIT"
"MOM WHAT DO YOU WANT I'M RECONFIGURING MY COLLECTION"




Apparently this is the Baroness, it looks like an Xenomorph from Alien, crossed with the lady who offered us a "Fresh crate fulla eggs" when we stopped along the road in Rowelsburg West Virginia.

Enough of this.

The Doctors Final Thoughts: Apple Barrel Paints, Playdoh, Virginity and Action figures don't mix.

























No comments: