Sunday, July 27, 2008

Even more dumb shit jerks said

This is a new weekly thing until we get bored, also it's gonna happen on Sundays instead of Monday because it's easier or something (read: I found some really stupid shit jerks said and didn't want to forget about this) so here's this week in joe stupidity:

Some guy making noise about some ugly 25thA Scarlett figure like honestly I've read this twice and still don't get it: "now we can see what's underneth scarlett's helmet and it look like she has her hair ties or twisted like a bund, I just ask the hasbro team if they can remove her helmet to see what kind of hair style does she has there. I think that is a really nice figure of scarlett, let's see how she will turn out, maybe she would fit in the gijoe/transformer continuity era."

Some guy on a 5 minute cartoon that will probably get cancelled due to the fact you can't make money on commercials for something 5 goddamn minutes long: "It's like Sigma 6 on steroids, but more "real world", more adult, and with toys at a 3 3/4" scale. It's G.I. Joe perfection in my eyes."


Some guy who is out of step with society and probably would not find the musical stylings of MDC (Millions of Dead Cops) good: "I suppose what I find funny are certain newspaper comic strips. I have quite a vast collection of book compilations of assorted newspaper comic strips. These I find funny. BC. Wizard of Id. Dennis the Menace. Get Fuzzy. FoxTrot. Dilbert. etc. These I find funny, although not all of them. I don't see how people find "Pearls Before Swine" funny, and I have no use for overtly political strips (and I wish Get Fuzzy would stop sailing into those waters)."


Some dude who thinks to change things up you should take an already bad figure and make it shittier: "If they want to release single carded versions of DVD/comic pack figures I'd want them to be signifigantly different than their previous versions. Quick Kick in parka, Slaughter's Marauders Falcon, etc.."

A guy on his terrible spending habits: "i usually spend about 300 to 400 which is much better than last year when i was spending between 1200 to 1500 a month"

Some dude who seems insecure about how he wastes his money on kids toys: "As a non-smoker, non-drinker, workaholic father of 2 kids, I think I'm entitled to a vice of my choosing that does not hurt nor affect anyone around me and at the same time, will pan out to be a financial asset (based on what I buy) going forward."

Another dude who was probably a real cool guy in High School:"I could care less what anyone says about what I spend on MY toys, with MY MONEY. I do find it funny when they try to be a smartass with the comments, but then shut them up quick, when I ask what do they have to show for $100 bucks they wasted on partying vs what I spent on my collection."

Well that's all the retardedness for this week that I could find, and remember $100 is like 10 toys, or a quarter oz a six pack and bad sex. If you chose the toys your probably married and lame or lame, or an Ian McKaye emulating jerk who likes toys instead of Lyle Preslar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fatty liver treatment guidelines fatty liver treatment guidelines fatty liver treatment guidelines

My site ... fatty liver treatment vitamins