Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jerks say Stupid shit this week

Well, hopefully it’s as good as last week’s.

GUYS I CAN’T HAVE FABRIC WITH MY ACTION FIGURES. I AM NOT SOME SORT OF HOMOSEXUAL!: Cobra Commander - I'll say it now, I prefer plastic capes draped perfectly. Cloth and action figures makes me feel like I have barbie dolls.

I don’t know what the hell this means: “Roadblock. He's been my bodyguard for 25 years.....”

Some dude in his “HEY I DRESSED UP LIKE THE JOKER AND POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET” thread, where he reveals his girlfriend is probably a juggalo: This is what happens when my girlfriend goes away for the weekend and leaves her makeup lying around...boredom sets in...AND THIS HAPPENS!!!DAMN HER!!!!!!!!!

INTERNET TOUGH GUY: I'd beat them to a pulp. It happens here in Socal all the time. TRU should be wise to what they have on the shelf. And be smart about what they take back as a return. I'm really shocked at WalMart though. Walmarts out here hardly have the GI Joe line.

Some guy who sure likes useless characters: “They couldn't give us Grand Slam in a single episode, but they had no qualms giving us Sparks, Ladder Trooper, and Duke's brother. Still love it though.”

Wow… You’ve wasted your time: Wow... I've reached 1,000 posts!

Some dude who totally bought the Hama is a good writer line and is now learning otherwise: I know Larry can write better stories, even under the constraints of a single issue. Look at any issue of Special Missions. I'm hoping the poor quality/silliness of these is because of Hasbro, and not Hama. Otherwise I'm not sure I want to try the new IDW series

This guy doesn’t realize that there are two types of Joe fans, the guys who read SMASH THE STATE FIGURE REVIEW and idiots: “It was to stress that there is NO STANDARD to judge fandom and to back offa people who take a different approach to collecting then you. That was the point. Capeesh?”

Dude, maybe this Hobby isn’t for you: It's really hard for me to turn down joes I see that I don't have. I start thinking..yeah I can fit this in, then a week later im wondering why Im eating a double cheese burger rather than a full home cooked meal.

Some tool on action figure toolings: “But the Viper has no downside at all, anywhere. Great design, great execution of that great design, great accessories. And great repaints and great repros (once they got rid of the BAT boots, at least).”

This is the same dude from the who’s Mike De Aco shit from last week: who is corey stinston?

HEY GUYS I’M THE REASON YOU GOT LIKE 4 HYDROFOILS IN THE 2000’S: if they were to do the killer whale they would have to remold it.. I actually own a couple of the molds to the whale.. I bought them a couple years ago on ebay...

GUYS I COULDN’T FIND MY TOYS SERIOUSLY FUCK THAT STORE!: I think they should just wrap it up. Seriously. They have nothing good, even non JOE related stuff is rare as hell. Been to 3 TRU's in three weeks and they don't have shit.

They should just go out of business.

They are not what they used to be, I have stayed the same in my collecting habits FOREVER. TRU has just been letting everyone across the board down in all aspects from every brand.

I don’t think he knows what he just said: Tough call between 'Pedo & Snow Job. 'Pedo wins though... an awesome figure.

Jesus this idea is worse than “DESTRO ARMS SALESMAN WITH HONOR”: “Destro's castle would have been cool, but for some reason, I always saw Destro as more comic book a villain than the rest, so I wanted him to have a space station fortress.”

I once read that close to 90% of people talking about sex on the internet are liars. With this guy I figure it’s 100%: I dunno about you guys-but the wife just LOVES my Cobra Commander Helmet.

This week my main man in giving me free prescriptions Dr Henry E. Miller, received a request so he passed it to me along with all my Quaaludes. So here’s stupid shit said about Issac Hayes dying:

Hmm, I haven’t met you but I could assume the same about you: “I've met Isaac Hayes and he was an @$$ hole. You'd think Chef would be a nice guy, but nope!”

This is a guy who probably works at wendy’s: “most ppl with lots of money are!”

Some guy who is an idiot, usually when someone dies dudes lie about how great they are. This guy really should have: “RIP Chef. I knew him more as Chef than Issac Hayes cause I didnt grow up to his music or saw Shaft. however, I did get to see him for all those years as chef(Before that fruity little club”

Some guy who met dudes known for making awful music. And then licensing it to professional Wrestling: [Saliva is] “Just an example of new school musicians from Memphis who aren't @$$ holes.”


Well folks, remember this, all of you are jerks for the way you voted in the latest poll, The Good The Bad The Kowalskis is a classic song, it’s up there with The Saga of Pepote Rouge, Sweet Hitch Hiker, Let’s Wreck The Party, Sun King, and Flesh Dunce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Was that guy saying Gran Slam was a better character than Ladder Trooper?! WTF!! I'm boycoting Hasbro til they make Ladder Trooper. I'm working on a petettion.

Anonymous said...

Destro in a space fortress? Wasn't he a big enough Darth Vader rip-off already?