Thursday, August 21, 2008

Smash The State under attack!

While I was alone making sure the snare sounded correct on "TOTO 12: THIS ONE IS ALSO ABOUT AFRICA" I learned that Smash The State's primary objective of "Make nerds angry" came true on Hisstank.com, while they gave Dr. Henry E. Miller credit for my hard work, I don't care because apparently they got very angry about Smash The State, so they visited our good site.

So to the guy who called us the "G.I.Joe Hater Bloggers" I would like to thank you for probably wasting more time on http://98oldsmobiledotgov.blogspot.com than the following people: Me, Dr. Henry E. Miller, Tom Jacks, God, Muammar Gaddafi, the guy who produced The Pretender, Chuck Biscuits, Funskool, All of our loyal readers, the dude who stole my lawnmower in 1997, Jackson Browne, the homeless drunk who once busted out the window of 1986 Toyota Tercel, Ronald McDonald, Mike Fountain, the kid from the Dubble Bubble comics,Mike Fountain, Robert Robert Watts, Stu Wilson and East Bay Ray. Because by doing that it means we win and your a nerd losing time.


Also thanks Dr. Henry E. Miller for telling that activist judge I was too busy bombing an abortion clinic to have spray painted "GANG GREEN #100" on the fence of the dude from the Pointed Sticks

10 comments:

dv said...

where's the fuckin' post these guys made calling you hate bloggers? I am too lazy to browse through people's 500000 carded neo-viper photo-shoots to find it

Stuart said...

If someone is on this blog more than me, they sure have a problem.

Although I have been away for a while. I should report:

seaN is headed to a seminary in Denver. He left his Encyclopedia of Bad Taste, Stikfas, Pee Wee Herman belt buckle and an extensive collection of records including "The Grand Illusion," the soundtracks to Pretty in Pink and Top Gun and Some Elton John, as well as bunch of other awesome stuff, behind. For a full listing see my shelf in Swansea, MA.

WE WELCOME VISITORS.

Anonymous said...

If your bloggin' hate on GI JOE, it's only because you love it so much.

Anonymous said...

I think the posts got deleted. GI JOE fan forums fear controversy too much. The good ol' days of Mike Fountain are behind us. *sniff*

less than zero said...

I am suing this site, I read it while having sex and got pregnant so clearly someone's going to pay for this baby and it sure as fuck won't be me

Stuart said...

I'LL PAY FOR THE BABY!

Tom Jacks, Esq. said...

Stu, don't do it! We'll take him to Maury!

Anonymous said...

Look, these people aren't TRUE JOE FANS, therefore their opinion is irrelevant.

Anonymous said...

Look, these people aren't TRUE JOE FANS, therefore their opinion is irrelevant.

Stuart said...

Yeah, I've always wanted to be on Maury anyway. This is the perfect time to show the daytime TV audience that B.U.M. Equipment sweatshirt can still be stylish if you wear it right.