Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stupid Things Jerks Said: SPECIAL EDITION

THIS EDITION OF STUPID THINGS JERKS SAID IS ALMOST AS RARE AS THE FIGURE THIS GUY IS GONNA BEAT HIS WIFE OVER!

"im so fucking pissed! i went to the link in time to get the 1 figure i wanted, only to find out that my wife spent all the funds on my debt card. she knows that i put x amount of dollars on it for shit like this,basically its my online gi joe purchases card. this card is suppose to be off limits to her but i can understand if it was an emergency expence like my son needing medicine or something but her theiving ass used it to have a fucking day at the spa and go to the nailshop. she just got paid,shit she makes more than me,why she got to mess with my little money? she had the nerve to say she didnt think i would mind since i never use the card and that i dont typically buy joes off line. by the time i found one of our bankcards hts was sold out. i feel like bustin her in her fucking mouth, she always fucks me out of shit and then she cops an attitude like im in the wrong."

EY DONNA DOZE IS MY FUCKINGS TOYS MONEY GET IN THE FUCWKIN CAR DONNA C'MON DONNA GET IN THE FUCWKIN CAHR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever, I bet her nails look faaaabulous!