Monday, September 8, 2008

BUY ME (my) STUFF (snake oil) PLZ

Smash The State doesn't want your money!

You see, we don't need it. We don't take GI. Joe serious enough and our readers are usually smarter then that. They wouldn't fork over money or buy our snake oil because we dropped a NIKON KOOLPIX 600004 in the toilet. Or because we totally got to go to a convention where guys eat pepperoni sticks and drink really bad coffee. No you see Smash The State takes responsibility for their actions and financial holdings, plus we own better cameras. I mean seriously my Canon 5D is practically built for abuse and gets used in harsher conditions then GETTIN REAL CLOSE TO THE GROUND and TALL GRASS ACTION STORY. If they spent as much dough on decent cameras as they did on VALOR VS VENOM REPAINT VIPER V5. they might not have to ask for handouts.

Ya know come to think of it, next time Johnny Turk gets thrown in jail for a misunderstanding (burning down Gerry Rafferty's house, blowing up Bob Rock's mailbox because Northern Avenger hasn't come out yet) we could ask you guys to post bail for us, we could use a graphic like this at the top of the page:



THEN WE WOULD BE REALLY COOL!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to be humbled by the hostility of my fellow Joefans. You guys are viscious, thanks!

dv said...

i gave the dude $15 even though i am pretty rad.

his pictures have swayed me into not buying a lot of shitty things that he rated highly in the past, so i figured that's at least worth 3 lincolns.

dv said...

plus publicity for BROCA BLUTCH

Johnny Turk said...

Well if I do get arrested would you send us 3 Washingtons? ps free spill publicity for SMASH THE STATE

dv said...

shit god damn, you dudes would get like a jackson and a bottle of andrew jackson's urine (100 proof) from me


and that is a promise

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Make that Jackson Browns urine and you got a deal!

Stuart said...

Screw these guys and their petty gifts, I'd weld some reinforcements onto the Buick and literally SMASH THE STATE until they freed you, or I broke into the jail and all the convicts could run loose.

Also I would paint pictures of chainsaws all over it.

Anonymous said...

He's almost there...just $8 short. So what if he ripped off the GI JOE blog thing from other people. So what if he's moderator at every other message board. So what if every review he writes starts out "I didn't think I like it..." and then three sentences later he's gushing like a massive head wound.