Sunday, September 21, 2008

INVESTMENT MERCH



When I first saw these in the glass case at the convention I wasn't sure how I felt about them, but now that I have them in my hands I can't believe how BLOWN AWAY I AM.

Wait, this site isn't ran by a Hasbro Lipservice dork!

Lets backup here for a second.

Is Hasbro really being serious here? I mean what the fuck?


Everyone knows Joe fans are total morons when it comes to managing finances and balancing importance of hobbies and will probably buy these and give them to their girlfriends and kids to GET EM STARTED EARLY IN THE PATH TO SETTLIN' FOR LESS. If this is what Hasbro means by "Making GI Joe a market contender again" I start to second guess saying "Gee I sure wish they would make new GI Joe figures" in 1999.

Hopefully next we see a colored vinyl reissue of that 12'' that had a choose your own adventure or some shit, C'mon Hasbro capitalize on Hipster monies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I've never seen a hipster with anything G.I.Joe related, mainly because G.I. Joe isn't cool. So if there's any audio material it'll be on tape, most joe fans don't own a turn table and probably have tape decks to ride the bus to target to buy genric food and power rangers with