Sunday, September 21, 2008

Merchandizing motherfucker!

There was a time when G.I. Joe figures were like 3 bucks and there were all sorts of other crummy stuff with the joe name on it. I'm sure most of us probably had something all these images were jacked up from YoJoe.com we're hosting them ourselves though so don't step son



G.I. Joe pinball: This thing was great my friend Bert had it, and I wanted it because it had a bad ass giant picture of Stalker. The rest aren't as great


Crayons: SCHOOL QUALITY!



G.I. Joe Valentines: I'm sure there were some joe fans who were in high school who gave these too every chick they met


FUN PONCHO: More like Lame Retarded Vinyl, also what's with the Hamburglar/old tymey criminal mask?


Bike Bar Pad: This thing is only getting mentioned because it's got a goofy ass Green Snake Eyes

2 comments:

dv said...

it rules that Snake Eyes rides a BMX bike to top secret commando missions. he goes and shreds at the skate park but when kids get excited about how good he is, he takes off his mask and they just cry.

Anonymous said...

Petition Hasbro to make "BMX Bad Ass Snake Eyes", heck it's an easy kit-bash/repaint!

Scoop's like "use those crayons or I'll shoot you while I film it and then send the video tape to your family."

Poncho! Zartan in Grunt Disguise, another easy repaint for Hasbro. "From the Merchandizing Collection"