Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knockin' Dr. Henry

Dear Henry E. Miller, I totally lost my old AIM name and with that lost yours. Please remind me what it is as on the internet scale of fucks too cool dudes your #1 (1. is cool 10. a fuck [BOBBY STEELE]) I can send you any of the following 1. an e-mail I got from a former D.O.A. bassist (NOT DOUBLE U ROY) 2. The first TSOL EP. or 3. A hilarious cover of a Christmas Song by The Misfits with overdubbed Bass and Guitar. e-mail the STS email address with it if you will

Also to any of you cats who read this blog who uses AIM and wants too talk to me and maybe El Doctoroso Henry E. Miller, email your AIM screename too stsfigurereview@gmail..com

2 comments:

Jaysun said...

nobody likes me.

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Mr. Turk, I will send you the name once again, I have some stuff like a song about Hawaii Five-O by a band named after a misheard lyric and a Golliwogs song that doesn't sound like NES music (this is both good and bad)