Friday, November 14, 2008

Yo Down Syndrome!



That G.I. Joe team really is a great bunch of people. They're willing to give a woman suffering from Down Syndrome a spot on the team, plus they allowed Marvin F. Hinton too change his codename from Bubba.

GI Joe= A Bastion of civil rights.


ps Smash The State will probably be left up but I dunno if it'll have any updates by me unless they're really easy like this, dr henry e miller can do whatever the fuck he wants too, same with tom jacks I don't care that much

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blame myself for leaving comments.

Jaysun said...

I blame society.

Johnny Turk said...

Nah it's neither of your guys fault. I'm burnt out on the Smash The State idea and don't agree with some of the content that's been churned out recently

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

It seems like we've (mostly I) have been working too hard to get a new post up every day, it would probably better if we updated when we we're really struck with inspiration instead of "hay lets just say the same shit about hawk again and again and again" that kinda makes it a job/chore and fuck work. So yeah maybe it's time to step back for a little bit. So yeah Johnny is correct when he says STS is getting kinda lame.

Also isn't that the Lady Jaye with the really bad action figure cleavage?

Jaysun said...

My wife says its all Henry Rollins' fault.