Tuesday, January 27, 2009

R.I.P. Dial Tone's penis!

Dial Tone is a woman now, I guess your thinking "That fag with the beret and mustache? I thought he was just French" Yes, I mean that guy, but now he's a woman. So now your thinking "Who cares it's Dial Tone, I hate French people so fuck him, maybe Brock Lee can do art of her in a bikini. That'd be cool and would remind me of COBRAAA.com"

I guess people don't seem too care, I mean no one likes Frogs and everyone digs BIKINI FAN ART! But I think you people are forgetting stuff. That stuff is that Dial Tone is a real fucking human being. Look at this image, this is what Dial Tone is doing right fucking now, since some goddamn skirt stole his job:



TONIGHT ON UNSOLVED MYSTERIES I YELL UPDATE!

Alright I haven't seen this one. Hopefully they do an update on Women stealing Millitary jobs, fucking Doc had it happen too!

With the G.I. Joe team, which people complain about not enough new blood, they decide "fuck making new characters let's just replace gay homosexual Frenchmen and Uncle Tom's (if your a leader of Street Gang, or a cook or have a House Party 2 Haircut you can stay) with Womyn"

We here at Smash The State don't really care because Dial Tone is totally not as cool as Leatherneck, and by Leatherneck I mean Toxo Viper



FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE ONE WHERE THEY INVESTIGATE KURT COBAIN'S DEATH.


muchos gracias too Felix and Swindle for providing BEANZ eatin' dial tone. You are true heros

5 comments:

Future Negro said...

and by toxo-viper I mean torpedo

Stuart said...

and by torpedo I mean that dude who shows up to paintball in a wet suit

Johnny Turk said...

This is coming from the guy who digs Downtown.

Anonymous said...

I thought Dial Tone was italian, I mean his last name is Tonelli. If thats not stereotyping, then its something else.


ThinkTank

Anonymous said...

Dial Tone is Italian? Now I am ashamed of my heratige