Thursday, January 22, 2009

SMASH THE TRAFFIC FIGURES

This post is too thank our dear friends at Broca Blutch R.I.P. for all the traffic they gave us. You guys are No 2. on the list but number one in my heart!

Other cats who gave us traffic: Plastic Nothing, despite being a place with some scary imagery! LBAM I think you gave us some either way I find your stuff entertaining except for your hatred of Eric W. Brenstan is uncalled for! The Cobra Cabana Blog version also gave us traffic thank you Barry Manilow you secret Crimson Guard!


Surprisingly #3 on the list of "JERKZ WHO SEND JERKZ HERE" is joecustoms.com, I bet if I searched that forum I wouldn't find a single link here, it's probably all in the "SUPER SECRET MODERATOR ONLY--NO GURLZ ALOUD" board. Why do I figure it's there? Well a while back there was a "PLAY NICE OR CLOSE UP SHOP" thead on STS FIGURE REVIEW NOW REVIEWS MESSAGE BOARDS-A-THON from a known JC guy who hasn't returned after not hearing what he wanted to hear. Anyways if you have a problem with us, talk too us like adults (despite that most of us own toys designed to be purchased by our parents so we would shut the fuck up when we were 8 years old) or just call us "MOTHERFUCKERS" in all caps you can do that too

PS: THANKS FOR THE TRAFFIC BRADLEY BEAVER

No comments: