Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Topics you don't see on G.I Joe message boards anymore.

Remember when G.I Joe internet forums we're fun? Me neither!

You never see the following topics anymore:

- "Will we ever get an army builder pack?"

- "PAINTWIPES ARGH"

- "Guys the single card should totally make a comeback so I can buy 150 repaint vipers"

- "WILL WE EVER SEE SUCH CLASSIC MOLDS AS TRIPWIRE EVER AGAIN?"

- "USING CORPS FIGURES AS NEW COBRA ARMY BUILDERS"

- "Those India folk should give back molds like the Crimson Guard and Cross Country!"

- "NOT ENOUGH CRIMSON"

- "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST ISSUE OF THE DEVILS DUE COMIC THIS IS THE DAWN OF A NEW ERROR IN G.I JOE"

- "Send back action attack!"

- "GUYS T-CROTCHES WONT BE SO BAD G.I JOE IS G.I JOE RITE"

- "Improved proportions on wave 3 in 2003!"

- "I wonder if they have the Skyhawk mold"

- "UR DREAM LIST OF FIGURES YOU WANT MADE"

- "Heavy Duty: Underrated character"

- "Whats your dream cast for the G.I Joe movie MY CHOICE FOR BREAKER IS DOLPH LUNDGREN"

Those are all pretty retarded, almost as retarded as such great topics and posts as "RIPCORD SHOULD BE A WHITE REDHEAD GUY FROM THE USA"

Dang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How about those GI JOE micro machines? WHat's up with the UN style logo?"

"What you guys do with your extra Major Bludds/Destros/Cobra Commanders?"

"Why they using the 12" logo on the 3 3/4" packaging?"

"Will they make a Zanya figure?"

Jaysun said...

what secrets lurk in the filecards?

let's army buld this fag!

oh the humanity! the UBP is down to 59.99!!!

blowtorch roolz!

(blowtorch is the WORST fig from the 25th line)