Monday, February 2, 2009

This is done, go home!

This little Smash The State experiment is now long gone dead, it ain't fun for me so I'm outta here. I'm gonna do what I planned on doing the last time I said I was peacing. Dr Henry E. Miller can keep this place running if he wants I'm confident in his ability, anyways this place accomplished more than I figured it would (Was read by other people, made Hisstank cry, apparently made some guys on JC have signatures about us, and made General Hawk say the "f" word)

Anyways it was fun while the fun lasted and I did get too meet some cool non jerks, like Bravo, and his pals who I've been impressed by for years, some cool dudes on Joedios, those okay guys from that blog that was a total rip off Smash The State who I never would have acknowledged.

see ya

5 comments:

Jaysun said...

but...but i just printed up a shirt for the dallas joecon???

it sez 'smash the state never loses'...





the city streets are empty now...the lights don't shine no more...

dv said...

i would be lying if i said my tiny feelings weren't hurt

but it is a sad day, johnny turk. you lives as a warrior and dieds to an hero if i can incorrectly quote an old internet meme

come see us again some time :(

Future Negro said...

I'm hurting, it must not die, I never want to hurt again.

Anonymous said...

Was the state finally smashed?

Anonymous said...

Well Johnny, I hope you reconsider and the State still keeps getting smashed.

I'm a little saddened by the news.