Sunday, August 10, 2008

SMASH THE STATE PRESENTS: STUPID SHIT SAID THIS WEEK!

Greetings friends! Toy collectors are weird, here’s the dumbest/creepiest/funniest shit jerks have said this week:

ARGH CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT ACTION FIGURES AS ME: Just ONCE I think it'd be funny as hell if the clerk working the returns desk had a working knowledge of action figures and said (in this case for instance), "Excuse me, but this isn't Double Clutch. It's Duke. You've obviously stolen the Clutch figure and replaced it with this Duke figure which you got who knows where. Not only am I not giving you a refund for this, I'm calling security and I'm going to have you arrested for shoplifting."

Some guy with a serious problem that results in drawing (and probably masturbating to) naked lady toys: Man, I just wish there was a place on the internet for my love of Scarlett's distress.
I mean, there's girls eating poop out of each other's butts, and that's okay somewhere,
but I can't find a place for stuff that took me 20 years to learn how to do.

Some dude who likes Ambush: “Ambush was very memorable in that I always thought he was astrailian or british, I think it was the mustashe (I had only seen it on peoples from those contrys at the time). Still I liked him a great deal.”

With this attitude it’s going to stay like that: "YEAH YOU SEEN ME AT EVERY TARGET TOYS R US WAL-MART K-MART STOP N SHOP IN THE COUNTY
IM THAT GUY BUYING JOES FOR HIMSELF NOT HIS KID
CUZ I DONT HAVE ONE "

Overactive imagination, underactive brain:
watching the new mummy got me think about 2 things. wo wold win between a werewolf and a yeti? and who do you think would win between jackie chan and jet li? you can vote twice, once in the werewolf vs yeti, and once in the jackie chan and jet li.


The Mike “de aco” Fountain saga (these are all by the same guy):
“Who is Mike Fountain?”
“Why is he the baddest on ebay?what is his id?”
“Is Mike De Aco the biggest foreign gi joe collector in US?


Preety sure your incorrect: “Pretty sure these DVD box sets are the Best Joe product to hit shelves since at least 1991.”

We Tried!: “(BTW, anybody wanna hire a very reasonably priced freelance writer and photographer?)”
GOD DAMNIT I WANT MY TOYS CHEAP: “Family dollar--apparently-- has raised prices. I found two televipers, which had the $2 sticker on them, but they rang up $3 each. I didn't get to buy them because I had no cash, and their worthless debit machine was down.”

Some dude who totally underestimates the cheapness and retardation of G.I. Joe fans, and to answer his final question, everywhere: If you go to walmart or TRU right now they will have these big $100+ toys sitting on shelves. They are there..TRUST ME... NOW, if you boxxed up GOOD, BIG joe stuff..you know what..?? IT WOULD ALL BE GONE..

If hasbro got the BALLS to repack the Flagg or even better , the DEFIANT, and put $400 on it..you know what? you wouldent be able to find one...

I am just VERY disappointed with the quality and boxxed presentation of the vehicles...

Where am I going wrong here?

Hey it’s someone following the Mantra, also how the fuck are they reaching out to you if your not interested?: “Matt Trakker...while I could care less about MASK, today and in the 1980s, I DO give the design team an A+ for reaching out to make us, the collector, happy.”

That's all this week, sorry it was so long, but people are stupid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Turk...while I could care less about this blog, today and in 2007, I DO give your design team an A+ for reaching out to make us, the faithful reader, happy.

*I wish there was a place I could post my Sgt. Savage/Mike Fountain slash fiction at*