Friday, September 19, 2008

What the fuck was the point of the 25th line again?

I remember the 25th line was supposed to be redo's of all the iconic 3/34 inch G.I. Joe action figures and all, but there's been some real "what the fuck" choices, that Russian jerk, Hiss Driver, the black ninja from South America becoming a honky, Grand Slam, and the Jetpack trooper. Here's the latest one:

The Ninja Viper, a lame ass mail in i've never seen, who is now one of G.I. Joe's most important characters. Sorry Zap, the 25th line is more of a Mexican't!

3 comments:

dv said...

FACT: all ninja vipers are registered nurses. why else would they just wear medical scrubs on the battlefield?

Anonymous said...

I think Zap was Puerto Rican...Rican't?

Ninja Viper is the real-teal Holyfeld. He flip outs and kills people all the time!

No Zanzibar to fight all these ninjas. For shame...

Anonymous said...

I thought Pirate was the new ninja. I guess Hasbro hasn't caught on yet.