Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dear G.I. Joe fans...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Thanks too Last Best Angry Man I have now seen a dio story worse than those ones about god and bad Grand Slam customs. Mainly because it's about Werewolves, murder and poorly computer rendered bitches. It's like a song written by Glenn Danzig, except without great melodies and was made by probably a bigger jerk




"SLURP SLURP" indeed



Okay what the fuck?




I don't know what's worse the fact someone made this, or the fact decided the scantily clad woman should lose her clothing during decapitation.

Well that was something I never wanted too see but I did, and it was god awful. Fuck you whoever made this

5 comments:

Jaysun said...

...and this got kudos over at the tank!?!?

Anonymous said...

Clutch lets slutty women in top secret facilities so he can screw them in the motor pool.

Should I even mention that wolves don't turn into werewolves, people do. That's like a bat turning into a vampire.

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

You've seen one terrible dio story, you've seen them all. There everywhere I know.

Also this jerk ruined our vacation, making fun of idiots is a tireless job I guess.

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

My favorite part was "I KNOW WHAT A WAREWOLF SOUNDS LIKE"

Anonymous said...

If GI JOE ever gets popular with kids again, some net-surfing kid could stumble across Clutch his eviscerated hootchie.

So maybe there is something redeemable about that dio story!