Sunday, October 5, 2008

VACATION 08


Me and Johnny Wilks Turk are mad burnt out after writing about people we don't like almost daily for like 3 months so we're gonna be cool guys and take a break before we become jerks who don't write anything good and not know when to stop, because we'd probably have to move to New England for that to happen, and fuck that place. So Smash The State is going on vacation for a little while, in the mean time you can read Broca Fucking Blutch or Buy This Guys Records

We'll be back to posting about how much we hate jerks sooner then later though, because jerks will be jerks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's tougher now that you have readers outside of friends now, huh?

Johnny Turk said...

Pretty much, I could post pictures of my G.I. Joes totally fightin' in the jungle (my backyard in october) but that's already on the internet. I'll post random things every once in a while until inspiration hits again

Anonymous said...

You don't have that many readers. I mean, actual GI JOE fandom online consists of about 50 losers most of whom spam the same 3 message boards.

Johnny Turk said...

Zarr Chasm, I think your on too something. Now I know why Smash The State won't break mainstream joe media, we're too lazy to register at other places too copy and paste "SMASH THE STATE ON HIATUS UNTIL YOU FUCKS DO SOMETHING DUM AGAIN" on Joecustoms and Joebattlelines

Anonymous said...

The good doctor may be working overnight trick at work 4 nights a week so this hiatus could be longer then expected, yeah I know we're supposed to be taking a break and we're still posting here.

Anonymous said...

Stupidity is easy to find, such as...

"These toys don't impress me at all. Sorry dude, I don't know much about them either."

Substantive response there, pal. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the vacations. This blog is awesome and I hope you come back with a renewed vigor!

Anonymous said...

The first bark at the moon page was hilarious. Guy should've stopped there. The rest was just horrible.