Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Smash The State Makes Amends

Dear, Broca Blutch I'm totally sorry that your Diorama pimping threat got deleted at Hisstank.policestate.info

Dear Mike "De Aco" Fountain, sorry for e-mailing your webTV e-mail address 20 times asking for an interview

Dear Corey Chump Stinson: Sorry for bringing back those haunting memories of your internet wars with De Aco

Dear readers who've noticed a change in writing styles, I'll totally review 1983 Airborne again

Dear Cobra Cabana sorry for totally not giving you credit for the inspiration of this blog. Smash The State was born out of me reading that at 3AM

Dear Thomas Wheeler, we're sorry that you have to be Thomas Wheeler

Dear Nien Nunb I am sorry I called you a "Space ching chong" and claimed that you fucked up the Falcon in ROTJ

Dear Lando Calrissian, I'm sorry that I just apologized to that Space Chinaman. Fuck that jerk and his radar dish fucking up abilities

Dear Tom Jacks Esq, You're fired

Dear Zarr Chasm, you should totally write for us p.s. are you also common tator I'll tell you Tom Jacks' more recognizeable joe name if you are

Dear Illinois State Police thanks for arresting lawbreakers and putting them in jail for Felonies and Misdemanors

10 comments:

dv said...

what the hell. when and how did it get deleted and how did you know about it before me.

Johnny Turk said...

I looked for it and it was not there. Thus it was deleted, Hiss Tank deletes stuff and bans Dr. Henry E. Miller (NOT A REAL DOCTOR, HE'S IN THE TOAST GUARD) Thus I assume it was deleted

Anonymous said...

Please don't read Cobra Cabana at 3AM, it's meant to be read at work or outloud to your sunday school class.

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

It's kinda hard to review figures when the only figures I own anymore (I sold my collection 5 years ago) are random post 2001 figures that nobody wanted.

Also I think we became HATE BLOGGERS WHOA after I posted that long ass rant about how lame the new sculpts we're, but I think we've always hated on Mike Fountain and Tommy WHEELIN DEALIN'


Also, Al Capone is a hoodlum.

Jaysun said...

but...but...SMASH THE STATE NEVER LOSES...right?

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Smash The State never loses because we operate under the cover of darkness 90 percent of the time when lame nerds are sleeping.

Jaysun said...

Q:
how many headbangers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A:

10...1 to change the bulb and 9 to bitch that Slayer can do it faster.

that was from 1991 or some shit.

and smash the state...never...ever loses.

what was a better tune, behind the smile or that's progress?

hmmmmmmmm...

Dr. Henry E. Miller said...

Behind The Smile, Full Metal Jackoff is the best song of that album.

Johnny Turk said...

The Subhumans version of Behind The Smile!

Anonymous said...

Flattered, but I'd sooner do my own blog. Here's why...when you add too many cooks to the kitchen, the cuisine ain't gonna be the same. You guys got a fun thing going, but it's so distinctly yours.