Sunday, January 4, 2009

ILOVEBLACKRIPCORD.COM

WITH PHOTGRAPHIC PROOF!



Jesus who thinks voting for the first or 3rd option is a good idea?




Black people, bananas? You draw comparisons



ARGH MY SUPERHEROES!



I guess Snake Eyes is cast wrong, as he's from AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE. Not some Scottish guy




GUYS THEY'RE NOT THE SAME AS 27 YEARS AGO! says the guy with the re-envisioned Lifeline avatar




GUYS THE G.I. JOE MOVIE IS ONLY A SCAM TOO MAKE MONEY! THESE LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD BIG-WIGZ DON'T CARE ABOUT G.I. JOE. I ONLY TRUST LARRY HAMA THE ONLY GUY TOO DO ANYTHING WITH G.I. JOE, HE DID EVERYTHING, SCULPT, PAINT, NAME, FINANCE, DRAW, AND PACKAGE EVERY G.I. JOE EVER!

5 comments:

Johnny Turk said...

Yeah, after I saw you suggest that it made me regret not doing that. It would have gotten votes for sure

Jaysun said...

so are we all down for www.iloveblackripcord.com ? we could pace it along with the official movie website...I think I know some hacker chicks...I think.

I'm pretty when I'm drunk.

Anonymous said...

The Lifeline avatar comment made me chuckle.

"The only character they got right is Snake-Eyes."

Gee, I guess this person has already seen the movie.

Anonymous said...

When I saw this topic on the tank, I really hoped you guys would discuss it.

You didn't dissapoint.

Johnny Turk said...

Prime time join the board, you suggested the site we used!