Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Master Collector doesn't reply to my email

Some how I wound up on the mastercollector mailing list. So instead of being polite and requesting off I trolled those guys, too bad they didn't reply, anyways here it is: SIR OR MADAMN YOU SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN THIS JOHNNY TURK CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER. IT IS VERY COMMON NAME, SEE. THIS E-MAIL IS USED TOO DISCUSS HARDCORE PUNK ROCK MUSIKS WITH MEN, I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSUMER FACIST PROPAGANDA, YA SEE THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR AS I DID NOT SIGN UP. I DID CHECK YOUR WEBSIGHT AND IT IS A HARD NAVIGATION, I WOULD POST THIS ON YOUR BBS HOWEVER I (A TECHNOLOGY MAN) COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT. THIS IS NOT CHILDREN IN HEAT MAN.Cellophane sex, a new way of life
With your heart in your throat
And the other alive
You've been pissin', pissin' blood
Pissin' blood for seven days. GLENN DANZIG IS VERY TALENTED SING. DO YOU LIKE HIM, I LIKE HIM MUCH MORE THAN JERU. HOW ABOUT DEAD KENNEDYS (NO THE)


Master collector if you read this (Please do, we totally meant every negative comment, and all that praise we didn't write but felt because your getting like 3 wendy's checks)

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I started a "Baddest Men of the Smash The State Figure Review-A-Thon: Celebrating Plastic Childrens Toys since 1993 Comment Board," and until any of you lame-os dispute it, we run this. Our numbers are small, but we (I) like it that way.